Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Boats only being allowed in garages they can do in a homeowers assocaition, its the same thing as the rules about how high your grass can be and if your allowed to have a garage face the street, ect.

ATV's are not usually street legal so they are probably technically illegal to ride in the neighbrohood anyways.

However, owning a motorcycle can not be banned. They can say you can't park it outside and stuff but they can't tell you that you can't own/ride one.

·
Registered
111 Posts
So your saying they can legally force him to sell his motorcycle?

I refuse to believe that is true.

·
Registered
111 Posts
its just like a nieghbrohood comittee kind of thing that makes the rules for your subdivsion, such how high the grass can be such. The purpose, basically, is just that one resident(or more) doesn't let their house turn into a piece of shit or eye soar and thus make the others worse less money and such.

·
Registered
111 Posts
i dont see how they can control what vehicels you own tho.
i call BS on that.

theyre still PUBLIC streets right?
Thats exactly what I'm thinking its a nieghbrohood not an independany country. They can tell you what you can and cannot park out side and to pull your weeds and whether your garage door can face the street. But saying you can't own a motorcycle has to unconstitutional, its still your house. So what if im jealous of my nieghbors ferrari? Can i convince my friends in HOA to ban all exotic italian cars too?

Im raising the BS flag on them being able to say you can't have a bike.

1 - 4 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.