Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
101 - 110 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
wow these HOA's sound really bad, down here all we've got are stratas but only for apartment complexes not housing estate not sure if theres an aus equivalent if there was I wouldnt want to live there. The stratas are sort of similar to HOA's but without the power to actualy make you do stuff. Yeah there jerks in the strata who've got nothing else to do rather than annoy everyone else. Seem to be made up of retired cocks with nothing else to do rather than poke their shit were it dont belong.

·
Premium Member
22,797 Posts
When I lived in Florida HOA's were rampant. You just need to learn how to blindly abide by them (Or the old ass-hole that was in charge really) and you should be fine!

Notice the wave? They love it when you wave back this way at them. Gotta fit in you know!

·
Registered
2002 ZX6R
27,570 Posts
No, I can assure you neither myself nor monstermack are forgetting about that. I sure as fuck didn't vote for it, and if it was something we could vote out I sure as fuck would. There, now there's no confusion. lol
huge fucking :plusone: I am against these ridiculous social programs offered by the government that allow people to just be lazy. But those programs aren't protecting them from themselves, those programs are enabling them.

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
Oh snap I got negative rep from my posting... from a 16year old at that...

"Take the large iron rod out your ass man." <-- Really?

How can someone who has NO CLUE if a HOA is actually good or not have to balls to give me negative rep points. LOL

Man I'm almost always amazed by the stupidity of our youth

·
Neutered
9,785 Posts
Oh snap I got negative rep from my posting... from a 16year old at that...

"Take the large iron rod out your ass man." <-- Really?

How can someone who has NO CLUE if a HOA is actually good or not have to balls to give me negative rep points. LOL

Man I'm almost always amazed by the stupidity of our youth
Well that just goes to show, you give a monkey a gun and enough bullets and eventually they'll hit the bulls eye. :D;)

·
Neutered
9,785 Posts
You just took at shot at me and them....

I see what you're doing there but I still disagree
:D

Did you really have to resurrect an otherwise dead thread to bitch about negative rep? :D;)

·
Neutered
9,785 Posts
Fair enough. lol

101 - 110 of 110 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.