Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Steve Mcqueen Wannabe!
36,924 Posts

·
ratherberiding
18,439 Posts
Sweet! I missed 2 crappy events recently!

Hurricane Faye and HBP3!!!

·
Registered
28,787 Posts
Squid much?

·
Registered
22 Posts
HOLLYWOODS BLOCK PARTY BACK AGAIN! Anybody that wants to go let me know so i can give u the meeting spot. There about 5 of us riding from westchester, white plains. the dates ares as follows.. Okay people i finally got a date locked in for a weekend of fun!!!

July 10th BLOCK STARZ BIKE NIGHT!
JULY 11th STUNT SESSION!
JULY 12th 4th HOLLYWOODS BLOCK PARTY!

Im still figuring out the final details for the bike night, and the stunt session and location for sat. BUT the BLOCK PARTY IS GOIN DOWNNNN for sure sunday the 12th!!!

So save those sick days at work or put in for your vacation now, because i kid you not this will be one hell of a weekend. Ask anyone who has been to my street rides and anyone thats been with me partying!

Lets keep this thread live and popping and spread the word every where!

As everyone knows the meet up point gotta be kept on the hush till the weekend is almost here!

There will people from all over!!!

Tons of Big names showing up this year, with the top stunters from all over the U.S just getting together for a weekend of fun!

Hotel and more detailed info will be posted asap so keep posted to the thread. For any additional questions hit PM me here or hit me up on
www.myspace.com/hollywoodstuntz

Thank You Everyone For Making this ride what it is, cant wait to see everyone!

·
Steve Mcqueen Wannabe!
36,924 Posts
Urgh, why am I still subscribed...

·
Registered
28,787 Posts
Keep this thread live and poppin'?

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
yo yo yo an all dat.

·
Registered
22 Posts
the blockparty in 5 days let me know anyone one from westchester,yonkers and ct want to go the meet spot will be 1030am sunday at the gas station off the hutch before the whitestone bridge

1 - 10 of 10 Posts