Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a link to anywhere i can get hologram helmet visors. i know they exist, but so far, the information super highway has let me down! i've come across plenty of "airbrushed screen" type stickers to put on your helmet visor. What i'm looking for is an actual transparent hologram sticker, you know like the full visor is a skull with crazy eyes or something like that.

I've only physically seen one, a few years back. I wasn't a biker then, but i still thought it was pretty cool. I'm wondering why they're not more popular/easier to find.

Any info, especially links would be greatly appreciated! Thanx!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sorry, didn't know exactly what catagory this fit into

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey, thanx for the links! Not a huge variety, but at least proof they exist right? There's got to be more out there; I'll start using "holovisor" in my searches now. The bullet holes one is pretty cool. Keep me posted if you find any more. Thanks again man!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Hey, thanx for the links! Not a huge variety, but at least proof they exist right? There's got to be more out there; I'll start using "holovisor" in my searches now. The bullet holes one is pretty cool. Keep me posted if you find any more. Thanks again man!
no problem :) i'll post up more links if i come across any ther seems to be a pretty niche market for these things so not alot available but i'm certainly interested in maybe puttin one on my helmet aswell!

G

·
that skulls link posted in the first reply lets you customize the design....

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
What model helmet do you have? www.helmetharbor.com you can try
I've got the Scorpion exo series, but I couldn't find anything on that website about holographic visors. Lemme know if I'm just not seeing it, kemper, thanx.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
that skulls link posted in the first reply lets you customize the design....
I checked that site out, only thing is, they're airbrushed screens and not the holograph. I like the designs but am looking for an actual holographic effect. u know, sorta "moves" as the viewer's angle changes.

did you check out the one that had the 3 visors: the tiger, some dude's face, and the bullet holes? i think i may settle for the bullet holes for now. kinda looks like it got sprayed with rocks at 90mph, which is pretty much what happens as you're passing trucks on the I-10! one glance up at the driver with this one and he'll really think he pelted me with gravel! still not sure though, thanks Kat.

·
Neutered
9,656 Posts

·
Neutered
9,656 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Me and my friend ordered the visor sticker from skullskins to try on our spare visors. Will let you know how it is. Would be cool to freak people out haha.
cool sushi, thanx. which ones did you get?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.