Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Soooo I'm on my way home from installing a set of brand spakin new Pilot Powers (which are awesome...by the way)...riding on the Garden State Parkway. For those of you not near NJ, its a 5 lane wide mega highway. So i'm just minding my own business, going about 75mph in the center lane and HOLY CRAP out of nowhere, a truck like 4 cars ahead looses an entire peice of SHEET ROCK off the back of his truck !!! IM TALKING LIKE 8'x4' !, So i see this fucking thing flying towards me and i'm like oh god i'm gonna die, without even having time to react to what the hell is coming, the thing basically stands up because of the wind and allows my bike to slice through it like a knife on butter. I pulled over to make sure nothing was broken, ends up the god damn stuff is softer than I thought, and the bike was 100% fine. SCARY as hell though! It couldve been plywood!

·
Where is hoser??
17,340 Posts
Did the driver of the truck notice?? Probably not, out here drivers are idiots. Glad you are okay.

--David

·
Registered
802 Posts
I've punched a fist through sheet rock before. I broke through. Had I been going down the Parkway and saw a lenght of sheetrock coming at me, I would have reacted by putting up a fist and Hulking my way through it [:eek:)]

Kidding. Good story though.

·
Registered
875 Posts
That must have looked pretty cool from the perspective of a driver on the other side, to see a bike bust through a piece of sheetrock on the highway, like something form a movie.

Glad you're ok.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Glad your ok but damn! Shoulda power wheelied through it though! lol jk ;)

·
Registered
520 Posts
Thats some pretty wicked Ninja style stunt you pulled slicing through it like that. Glad to hear your alright. I had a similar event the other day. Though not nearly as matrix like cool as your. I was going down a 2 lane highway at 65+mph and a on-comming camper that was trailering a boat launced a huge bag of garbage right in front of me as we were parallel so I had about .0010 to react and not much room to do it. . Thank God some gust of wind moved the bag just enough for me to get by. Theres to many stupid people driving vehicles that arent safe enough to be on the the road or that they are lazy and just lack the brains to secure things properly. They only consider themselves.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Holy $hit that's crazy. Glad you're OK. After you pulled over did you tell people you were doing stunts for an upcoming movie, then signed autographs?;)

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
daaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn! that's scary just thinking about it. glad you're here to post about it!

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
hahah yeah thanks for the comments...I did piss my pants. lol j/k.

·
Registered
205 Posts
ssswwwwwwwweeeeettttt....

·
Registered
520 Posts
HOLY BALLZ !!!!! Two hours after posting about my incident I had another close call. Some dumbass old bitch did a "rolling stop and not look both ways" and pulled right out in front of me. I locked em up and got a little sideways for 15-20 ft. and stopped 8-10 inches away from t-boneing the side of her trunk. She just drives off like nothing happend. Thankfully I was paying attention and I saw it comming. Im going to have to post my own thre thread with all this b.s. Ive had to deal with.:(

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.