Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since some idiot decided to pull this from the market, i was wondering what alternatives everybody is using?

·
Premium Member
3,573 Posts
I can still buy it here in North Dakota, just bought a can yesterday.
You can also use Plexus or Meguiar's professional polish, those work really well also.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Plexus is pretty good on the whole bike and great on the windscreen. You can still mail order Honda polish. Shop around on the net. They stopped selling it here in NJ so I have my buddies in NY and Connecticut get it for me.

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Damn, what's wrong with Honda polish? that's my favorite bike cleaning product. Why did they stop selling it in certain states?

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
I use Meguires Quick Detailing Spray to clean the bike. Takes off the bugs and road grime without a problem and leaves the bike looking great. Safe to use on the windscreen too. I also use it to clean the visor on my helmet. Use microfiber cloths too, they are awsome for cleaning and polishing things.

·
Registered
950 Posts
Was in the same boat. This happened a couple months ago, so I stocked up from a store in OH. I also use lemon pledge for a quick wipedown.

·
Registered
391 Posts
SPECTRO spray cleaner is almost the same stuff as the Honda spray. then I use Meguires Quick Detailer spray, really shines the bike up nice. don't use Meguires Wax, its gets over everything. pain in the ass to get off once it dries.

·
Registered
319 Posts
dude for 4 bucks a can try "motopro spray polish" @ your local cycle gear...this is equal to Honda polish, plexuss,maquires and others. i have tested all of these as a study for another forum. Try it, youll like it. Good on all plastic, metal, chrome, stainless, Ti and any other material (even makes your seat(s) look good with no slippery feel).

ps..pledge wasnt in the test. how gay.

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
I just use Meguiars Quick Detailer, and I have a can of Plexus.

I'll keep my options open and try some new things

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.