Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
not a bad looking bike, but the ninja still has it IMO, i just really like the full fairings on the ninja

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
let's see if it makes it to the states for us to buy. what was interesting is that they mention Yamaha is also looking at a 250 entry... that would be sweet!

·
Registered
168 Posts
the question is will the states get it? Not to take anything away from that bike because in deed it looks hot. However, I would still pick the ninja if I was in front of both and I had to make a quick pick and price would also have to do with the decision, but I'd love to see it in the showroom of anytown usa :p so people have a nice nake option of a 250cc and honda reliabilty is top notch.

·
ratherberiding
18,438 Posts
250 riders are already an irritable bunch...now throw in a "I raced a Honda 250 last night" thread and of the same sort and this place will be a stepped-on anthill

·
Registered
274 Posts
"looks just like a ducati monster" right. that's the problem with honda for the last 35 years, every model looks just like something else. they should have stuck with the cub 50, trail 90 and super 90's. it's time for those models again. j

·
Registered
260 Posts
I don't think we'll see it here, haven't seen anything on it in any american magazines, MCN is Aussie or Brittish I think.

·
Neutered
9,688 Posts
Dudes, SCREW that 250 VTR jazz...a 1000cc V5 Interceptor? That thing's fucking SEX! Makes me wanna freakin CRY, man, what's up with that!? lol GORGEOUS!

·
Registered
775 Posts
I'd sport it!! I love Honda by the way and if that Viffer comes out, I'm all over it.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.