1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ya I know, it's my choice......
I can't fucking decide

·
DEATH TO THE ISA!!!
10,796 Posts
I voted for blue/white because that is my favorite color combination [:p]

The more important question is why are you getting a gixxer?

N

·
0 Posts
or why is this not being posted on gixxer.com :D

i vote black. blue/white is too common

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by FightingFalcon
I voted for blue/white because that is my favorite color combination [:p]

The more important question is why are you getting a gixxer?
Time for a change, and I got the cash laying around.
Need to try out other manufacturers, the gixxer seems like the best 1000cc out there, the low down torque is sick, and that's what I'm looking for.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here's a better pic of the blue/white, and yes I'm getting the same exhaust.

But the kicker is the black/grey looks just as good, I'm pulling my fucking hair out here guys!!!!

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
FUCK IT I'M GOING FOR A RIDE!

·
Registered
857 Posts
black and grey for sure it's way better and you don;t see the color scheme every day, plus you could powder coat the wheels a brighter color like on your 636 and it would look sweet

·
Un-Stealth Administrator
8,215 Posts
If you want torque, get a V-twin. lol...you should have an option for "Neither, they both look like asshole." :D

·
Registered
107 Posts
tough call, as beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but.......
if you want to keep a slightly lower profile, have something a bit different from the rest of the squid mass, go grey/black!
John.

·
Premium Member
3,048 Posts
man if i had to choose one of those two.it really wouldnt matter because id have to paint it reguardless.i usually like blue and white like on the 750 and 600 but the 1000 looks horrible it doesnt flow well at all.as for the black and grey,when i look at it my first reaction is blah its boring.if it was all black it might look good but the grey just kinda makes it look boring.i can understand not liking the 06 zx10 but not liking the looks of those hideous beasts over the ninja.if i was gonna buy a liter this yr and didnt like the kawi,id get the 50th anniversary yellow r1.i can understaind you picking that over the zx10 but those gixxers are disgusting looking in my oppinion.
edit:i just figured out the problem with the blue.the black frame throws it all off.you got white,light blue and then dark blue.the black is too close to the dark blue and it clashes or somethin.if you had to get that,id polish the frame it would look alot better.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ninjas gone, pick this little fucker up within a week or so, blue/white, to be painted black over the winter, post pics when I get her.

·
Registered
368 Posts
If you want tons of low rpm tourque, I would get one of these. They don't quite have the same top end rush, but down low they pull hard.

It's too bad you didn't wait until next year. New R1, new gsxr k1, and probably a new cbr 1000.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I would just spend the extra little bit and get the 750. You'll be so much happier in the long run. There's a reason all the mag's voted it the best all around sportbike. Plus it has the best color schemes. the blue/white has the blue rims, maroon/black, and black/yellow. ALL of them look good.

I would also go with the Two Bro's exhaust. BEST sounding exhaust on a bike I have EVER heard. Sound great and looks really bad ass on it. But again, just my two cents.

If you stay with the 600, I would go with the black/silver. But it depends how hot you want it in the summer.

·
Premium Member
3,048 Posts
umm hes talkin about the 1000 not the 600
Originally posted by sick3six
I would just spend the extra little bit and get the 750. You'll be so much happier in the long run. There's a reason all the mag's voted it the best all around sportbike. Plus it has the best color schemes. the blue/white has the blue rims, maroon/black, and black/yellow. ALL of them look good.

I would also go with the Two Bro's exhaust. BEST sounding exhaust on a bike I have EVER heard. Sound great and looks really bad ass on it. But again, just my two cents.

If you stay with the 600, I would go with the black/silver. But it depends how hot you want it in the summer.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.