Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
720 Posts
If you can turn better than him you got it, seems like he just knows how to do tricks which is not the objective of the race. This race looks more fun than just a straight line thing. Good luck!
It'd be cool if you could put it on video.

·
Registered
30 Posts
The girl next doors boyfriend has been pestering me for weeks to race him but i am reluctant as he is a nut on 2 wheels. I see him every night doing wheelies and burnouts in my neighbourhood. I finally told him today that i will race him tomorrow night over a 15 mile circuit on local roads. Most are sharp but great corners with a final 3 mile straight. Here goes guys, Yamaha R6 v Kawasaki 636. Let the fun begin [:eek:)]

You only get one shot at life, so why waste it on Honda!

·
Registered
30 Posts
I think the R6 is a 2002 model according to the registration plate.

We chose tonight as nearly all cops are in a town about 10 miles from here for boy racers.

No video will be made as the evidence could destroy me if it fell into the wrong hands.

I will post later or tomorrow the outcome of the race.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Well i WON the race but only just. I hate sore losers and cheaters and this guy was both. We started the race just before dusk and we both knew the road well. It was even for about 6 miles with the lead changing several times before we entered Green Road, a nasty road full of twists and very bumpy. I went well but seemed to lose him near the end before turning onto a carriageway. I lit the rear and sped along the carriageway about 145 mph but there was no sign of the R6. I thought happy days but then thought something was wrong. I am a biker and fearing for the other rider turned and headed down the otherside of the carriageway. About a mile from the turning i saw the R6 on the other side of the carriageway on the hard shoulder. He saw me flashed the lights, pulled a wheelie, and sounded the horn taking off at speed. I had been had as i had about 1 mile to a turning point. I new i was now beat and try explaining that to the guys waiting at the finish. I eventually turned and went like the devil along the carriageway. After about 4 miles i saw the R6 sitting at the side of the road and guess what??/ Yes he was out of fuel LOL. Did i have the last laugh or what even though he finally crossed the finish about 25 mins after me and accused ME or cheating. I have offered a re-match but he says he won't race again. Wonder why [xx(]

·
Registered
448 Posts
thats funny man[:p]

Hayden
1993 Ninja ZX-6
2001 Ninja 250 (sold)
1971 Monte Carlo SS

Champange for my real friends, and Real pain to my sham friends. ~Edward Norton

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
serves the other guy right for trying to cheat. running out of gas and all. congrats on the win by the way.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Thanks guys, the beauty is that this guy goes with the girl next door so i see him most days to rub his nose in it. ( Not that i would do that ) :D

·
Registered
80 Posts
bigslope that has made me laugh ! What a twat he must be feeling :)
And nice one for checking to see if he was all ok. Makes me wonder though if he would have done the same for you ?

·
Registered
267 Posts
Originally posted by TommyV

Hey disturbed, does that signature say "Kawasaki Ninja" in japanese?
Yes and it's Kanji.

I know, not real original.

------

Yellow '01

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.