Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Labia Grappler
3,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got the new helmet 5 days ahead of schedule. I posted some pics for everyone since the ones available on the Arai site kind of limit the graphics. I must say though the pics do not do this helmet justice. The black looked to me like a solid color black when I ordered it but upon opening it ... it has a TON of metallic in the paint. In fact ... the parts in the below pics where it looks like the helmet is dusty is just reflection from the metal flakes. A better photographer could probably do the helmet way more justice than I can. It is pictured with the clear visor, but I purchased a dark smoke one as well.

·
Where is hoser??
17,340 Posts
But it covers up your pretty face........

--David

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
very nice lid, I've tried one on and its just great shame I cant afford the price

·
Registered
105 Posts
$645. I probably could have found it cheaper on eBay etc... but I wanted to get it from a shop so that I could return it if it didn't fit right etc....

LOL ... :puke:
I could have given it to you significantly cheaper than that. I had a post on that helmet in the specials a while back and had a bunch of them. Sold most of them to Honda guys.

If anyone would like a price on a Arai let me know. I'm an Authorized dealer.

The new shipment is already sold out again. I may be able to get an XL still.

·
Registered
487 Posts
i love that helmet. fits great also. cozye i might have to hit you up. whens the next batch coming up?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts