Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like the look of the exhuast system but i hear a lot of negative respones about it but what I wanna know what kinda perfourmance comes out of it knowing that it has an S shaped canister wont that distort the air flow coming out. aint it better to have a normal pipe if N-E-1 got the specs please share.

·
Registered
757 Posts
You can test it on your own for free. Go ride a bike in stock form. Now take the muffler off and ride it again. Feel the difference? That's what hotbodies will be like.

·
Registered
53 Posts
as far as i am aware (and as much as i like the LOOKS of the kit) i am sure it's just some stainless tube with no silencers, would have to change it for every mot, would get pulled by the pigs an hell of alot, would run like a crook of 5hite if not tuned right, would not be allowed on any track day with it either.
i would personaly say that would would lose power and torque if it hasn't any silencers, having that s shape bend you mention could help with the tourqe curve a bit but i wouldn't expect much if not mapped to suit.
think the problems with the under tray have been fixed, at least that's a positive :)

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
i have not heard anything good performance-wise. it looks really good, but i'm gonna stick with my yosh. i wish someone made an undertail kit that would fit with my yosh...i know, wishful thinking

·
Registered
670 Posts
i had that piece of garbage on mine. it burned up the undertail and undertray on the bike. i had to replace all of it. biggest mistake i made. dont waste your time or money.[xx(]

·
Registered
670 Posts
not even satan gets as hot as those peices of garbage....lol:D

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
YO THAT YOU GUYS THATS WHAT i NEEDED TO KNOW THANKS FOR THE INFO DOES (LOOK NICE BUT CRAPY PERFOURMANCE AND HOT NOT WHAT I WANT.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.