Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so i purchased a Hotbodies double bubble windscreen for my ZX6R. The funny thing is it doesn't fit. I've read about Hotbodies rear hugger not fitting either and people have to cut at it to make it work. I wasn't about to do this with my brand new windscreen!! I mean i shell out the money and then have to do mods to the product to make it work?! I don't think i'm going to order another product from their company. Basically where we have the notch in the front of the windscreen and its tapered it wasn't the same on the Hotbodies screen. So i couldn't get it to sit in there correctly. Needless to say i returned the item and now back to stock. anyone have this experience too? What is a good screen that you guys like?

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Hot bodies have always had fitment issues will all their products. I would never buy anything made from hot bodies. Get a puig double bubble.

·
Registered
10,037 Posts
go figure, NONE of their piece of shit products EVER fit

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
from their website
What is the best way to make sure my screen fits perfectly?
The best way to fit the screen is to start by loosely adding the fasteners from the bottom of the screen and working your way up to the top. Once you have all the fasteners in place, tighten from the bottom up, you're done!
i doubt it'll work but worth the try

·
Registered
25 Posts
Yep that is the last product i purchase from them. Is zero gravity any good for screens?
YES Not sure about the ZX screen, but had one on another bike it was dark smoke but still optically perfect and had mounting lip recessed so the screen would sit flush with the fairing...Not something I've seen with other aftermarket screens.

·
Registered
10,037 Posts
hotbodies anything = :poo:

·
Registered
18 Posts
I bought a hotbodies windscreen for my 07 10r and when I got it the package said 07 zx6r. So I called and they said it is the same part for both. I got it on the bike, but I had to struggle a little bit because the fitment is so poor. They suck...

·
Registered
10,037 Posts
how are they still in business? ive never heard anything good coming from them.
because there are alot of ppl that don't give a shit if they get a good product or not, they just slap it on to say "ohh look at me i'm on a bike"

·
Registered
10,037 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts