Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
my buddy just bought his, he is on here, "cagerssuck"

his is clean and sounds sweet, not to loud when "putting around town" but when he gets onit it is loud and sounds good too. the only thing is that he has absolutly no storage now and had to move a relay box and all this heat wrap on the exhaust to absorb heat instead of melting other plastic components. but if you dont care it is clean and loud!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Originally posted by desrat369
my buddy just bought his, he is on here, "cagerssuck"

his is clean and sounds sweet, not to loud when "putting around town" but when he gets onit it is loud and sounds good too. the only thing is that he has absolutly no storage now and had to move a relay box and all this heat wrap on the exhaust to absorb heat instead of melting other plastic components. but if you dont care it is clean and loud!
Was this for a 2006 ZX10?

·
Registered
121 Posts
that was for a 636. but!..... i emailed hotbodies a couple of weeks ago about the hotbodies for an 06zx10r, he said that they are working on it as we speak and should be out at the end of 2006 or beg of january. he said he is not sure if it will be concealed like the others though.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Originally posted by desrat369
that was for a 636. but!..... i emailed hotbodies a couple of weeks ago about the hotbodies for an 06zx10r, he said that they are working on it as we speak and should be out at the end of 2006 or beg of january. he said he is not sure if it will be concealed like the others though.
THat's cool, but I wouldn't expect the same system as on the 636 unfortunately. My buddy has an 04 zx10 and we called when he first got it new, and they kept promising the undertail set up. Finally, after almost a year they said they couldn't run the pipes under the subframe due to the design of the bike. So, I would expect we will get shafted with our 06s as well, which sucks!!:(

·
Registered
232 Posts
just get the boz! Its a better look and ten times the sound, Plus if you ever get a chance to see one, it looks so much better its ridiculous...

·
Registered
121 Posts
i agree, if you want straight pipes make your own or buy the boz, fu*% it right?? check out the post "REMOVE EXHAUST CANS> MOVED", and look at the pipes i modified to be loud and enexpensive.

·
Registered
310 Posts
I have a 05 636 with a 2 bro and a 06 zx 10 with a 2 bro...To bad 2 bro didnt do the same for the 10 as they did for the 636...That woulda been too sweet...

·
Registered
145 Posts
For the guys with the 2 Bros on the new 10, how loud is it on the highway? Can you hear the pipe at all times, even at high speeds? And can your bike be heard at all times on the highway?

Bottom line is I don't want to drop $5-800 on pipes and not be be heard or be able to hear them myself, you know?
Thanks in advance.
Fred

·
Registered
232 Posts
If thats the case...then for sure get the boz...I struggled with what i wanted to get, then just went with the boz...im so glad i didnt get anything else. It makes everything about the bike people complain about disappear and you get the power gains, and of course the best sound ive heard on any bike period...If you like something that literally growls, then Boz all the way

·
Registered
145 Posts
I know bro, it sounds insane...but I do alot of riding from 10pm - 2am on weeknights, and i don't want the neighbors complaining.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.