Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
ratherberiding
18,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So on our ride today, we were so blazing fast on a particular road that when I hit 88mph, I accidentally started a brush fire

We called 911 of course. Nobody was hurt other than maybe some woodland creatures. We saw mice and rabbits scurrying across the road. One mouse just hid under my bike and wouldn't leave :lol:

I was real tempted to do a burnout and catch a pic and vid, but thought the better of it with the Fire Truck on its way :Laughing rolling:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
damn how can you breathe or is just a small local fire?
We get bush fires all the time and it becomes choking with smoke and ash.

·
ratherberiding
18,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We just came up on it. Must have started just minutes before we got there. We figured some ass-cup flicked a cig butt or something. Right as we were leaving it started catching a couple trees and really started going.

There was no houses or people for miles and miles, so fortunately it was no danger for anyone.

LOL at Flojoe's pic

·
Registered
28,787 Posts
88mph? Back to the Future reference, lol.

·
Premium Member
7,128 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
OP ------ You have'nt been pulled for your tag so deep under the tail? I know someone that got the $1000 ticket and it was in the same exact spot. needless to say it has sence been relocated.

Nice pics. The other day I was thinking about a brush-fire back drop but not so soon. Its been pouring in Orlando so i dont think we're near that dry. you must be down south.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts