Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I used to be in the Houston Area

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sorta tired of riding by myself so I'm looking for a group of guys to go riding with. I have a friend who rides a ZX-7R and we used to go riding every now and then until he wrecked his bike so It's been pretty boring for the last 3 months. Hopefully, it'll be fixed soon. Let me know...

David C.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I'm from the houston area, but im currently stationed in san diego. I'll try to let you know if I plan on coming home some time though. Maybe we can hook something up.

Loose is fast and on the edge you're out of control.

·
Registered
266 Posts
im from houston bro. im from southeast almeda and hobby area. i got plenty of friends who i ride with.. let me know wsup

02 zx6r yellow

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm from the northside. I live in Spring over here by Willowbrook Mall, HP, and FM 1960 area. Drop me a line next time ya'll decide to have a big ride or something. Email me at [email protected]

David C.

·
Registered
266 Posts
i hear that on wedsneday eveyone gathers on 1960 and 45 at 9 to 9:30 to go for long rides. iwent wedneday but i got there at 8 way to early to stay there and wait for the rest of the 20 to 40 bikes that gather up.. if you're one of the guys that gather over there hollat at me

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Never heard of that...I'll have to check it out. Do you know where they go and how far they ride?

David C.

·
Registered
266 Posts
they hang out place is on 1960 and I-45 on the chevron or one of those gas station. they go ride around houston weshteime richmond etc... today was a beautiful day we headed to galvestown, about 16 of us. we went to cherry hill in galveston and we sat there and taped everybody do stunts before u knew it we had about 40 deep watching everyone do stunts. most of the guys doing the wheelies where on 600 r6 and gixxers 750s 1000 .. it was fun though ..let me know when u want to ride ? my aol sn is [email protected]

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
im from houston too. i stay in southwest part and i just cruise on the streets(no freeways yet, until my bike is checked out) im usually with my girl at night but sat and sundays im free most of the day only.

Vin:"I live my life a 1/4 mile at a time"
Arturo:Hahahahhaha...Why?

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
ive been to brenham a couple of times and its nice.cops here in houston can be cool but then you get some who think they are "nypd blue". holla at me when you get to houston to ride.

Vin:"I live my life a 1/4 mile at a time"
Arturo:Hahahahhaha...Why?

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
I'll ride with ya. See if anyone else posts...

------

"The Famous Mr. Ed"

·
Registered
16 Posts
Looking to ride this weekend and next week if weather permits. I am off all next week. What part of town is everyone in. Maybe we can meet somewhere and meet. Let me know[8D]

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
In LaPorte. Have to work this weekend, but can ride next weekend. How does Friday (holiday)or Saturday sound? I'm up for it permitting nothing comes up at the last minute (like work). I'll shoot you an email towards the middle of the week.[8D]

------

"The Famous Mr. Ed"

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
check out houstonsportbikenetwork.com

guys there a ass-holes, especially if you dont do trackdays or have full leathers when riding. they post meeting places, but they arent fun to hang around with. their old dudes mostly with touring bikes...dont know why its called "sportbike" network.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts