Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
7,145 Posts
Pleasanton/Livermore here.

Not a member of SBFreaks, but I rode over to the Starbucks meeting point when they had the San Jose run about a month-2 months ago.

-Flash

------

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but habit" - Aristotle

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cool... I actually live in Tracy but I work in Pleasanton and I'm down to ride some twistys around here or just go cruz. Let me know. It would be cool to ride with some kawi riders instead of all the Honda's and Yami's I see around here.

·
Registered
159 Posts
straycat i saw u like a week ago or so saw the green bike looked sweet think u where going down treat from main.i was in my car yellow 2002 collector edtion trans am .

anyway email me lets hook up and ride ! always looken for riden buddies
I ride for at laest an hour a day.

email me
[email protected]
www.zbaron.com

·
Registered
3 Posts
IM from Frisco, but i got o school in San Jose. I am sometimes in Stockton because my gf goes to school there. I am alwayz down to meet new riders and ride the twisties. Most of my riding buddies are from Oakland. So if you guys set up a ride, let me know.

Samson

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
I'm also from Frisco but relocated to Sacramento for work and school...
Anyone attending the Sac to the Bay Ride on June 12th?

·
Registered
43 Posts
cupertino, but always in the east Side San Jose area, at the in n out/starbucks on capitol expressway. I have the green zx6rr. If anyone wants to ride we are usually there, always down to hit up the streets. email is [email protected]

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.