Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
yeah i was just wondering where i could buy a set of frame sliders for my 1996 zx9r because i have no idea, i have looked everywhere if some one could help me out with this i would really appreciate it

·
Premium Member
114 Posts
welcome to the forum. glad to have you aboard. I see now your predicament. I found frames sliders for 1998 and up zx9r's and found sets for 1996 zx7r. I am not 100% on this but I think that maybe the 7r's sliders may work. I sent an email to d2moto.com to find out. I will let you know as soon as I hear from them.

·
Registered
8 Posts
too bad they don't make any better style frame sliders. I had/have a set of sliders on my 99 zx9r and the right side stripped out of the bolt hole when I took a pretty low speed crash. My throttle got stuck and instead of pulling in the clutch i squeezed the brake, the back end spun out and hit the right side and pulled the frame slider right out and f*cked up the right side fairing.

·
Registered
132 Posts
on sliders you always upgrade the bolt i hate anything that is not titanium when it come to a part you count on. trust me titanium or nothing

1 - 6 of 6 Posts