Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is prolly a dumb question but I see people post about a A1 J2 G2 J2 B1. All I know is my is a 96 ZX6R. :(

·
Registered
223 Posts
Yours is an F2, the 2 means it was the second year, and the models from 95-97 were designated F, why it's F I don't know. You are the proud owner of 1 of only 12,999 F2 models in the U.S. (same number in UK). Useless facts compliments of Hayne's manual:D ZX600F2 is your official code, your frame number is slightly different.

·
Registered
7,145 Posts
Dang, are all the Ninja riding girls in Canada?

-Flash

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but habit" - Aristotle

·
Registered
223 Posts
Doh! you caught me CdnNinja, I did say "useless facts",tho[:I] I'm sure it is an F2 no matter. Anyway, isn't Canada part of the UK? haha, just kidding guys. Really though, I wonder, is the Haynes manual different in Canada? I seem to have the British version with all the references to "tyres" and "petrol", but everything is the same for my bike. Regardless, sorry about the oversight.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Awwww thanks Weezy... it's good info to know!! :) Now when I'm on those UK sites I can search for goodies for my bike!

·
Registered
223 Posts
Nope, couldn't find one there. Mine's a '95 so they're hard to find. I did find one w/some help, but it only comes in black and I don't want it. I'm gonna get a polished chainguard and a red anodized chain instead[^]

·
Registered
23 Posts
From now on. For all intents and purposes Canada will now be referred to as North North Dakota. Due to those lazy no good french we will now be taking it over too. Muahahahahaha

YES IT'S FAST...NO YOU CAN'T RIDE IT.

·
Registered
223 Posts
"POP" (sound of large can o' worms opening). How about we relocate Mt. Rushmore and just give the Dakotas to Canada, eh?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.