1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it need chrome rims but need the cash .
41_fire has attached this file: bike_out_side_10.JPG

41_fire has attached this file: bike_out_side_18.JPG

sorry for small pic but I'm working on it ;)

·
Registered
401 Posts
the dealer hear has a powder coat that is chrome, they also have one that matches the frame on the 636. they only charge $100 for both wheels. I'm getting it done over the winter if i don't decide to get the 2004 gsxr-750

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
in the works. they need to get in first

·
Registered
239 Posts
Originally posted by mac
the dealer hear has a powder coat that is chrome, they also have one that matches the frame on the 636. they only charge $100 for both wheels. I'm getting it done over the winter if i don't decide to get the 2004 gsxr-750
do you know of anyone who has had this done to their wheels or anywhere there are pics posted of the wheels powder coated to match the frame?

...very interested & curious to see how this turns out.

·
Registered
401 Posts
never seen it done, except the black. they had a sample sheet that had 1" x 1" squares of the actual powder coat. i put it up next to my bike and it matched perfect. has the little shiny flakes and everything. the chrome also look good, but the sample reminded me of aluminum foil, so i don't know how that would look on the bike. I'll probably get the one to match the frame.

·
Registered
997 Posts
Bike looks real nice dude, just one Q is u'r seat cowl on properly as it looks like theres a large gap in between i've lost a couple of seat cowls myself (#2) so just a word of warning double check

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by barnes
Bike looks real nice dude, just one Q is u'r seat cowl on properly as it looks like theres a large gap in between i've lost a couple of seat cowls myself (#2) so just a word of warning double check
there no sol cal. it a seat cover. and it been pulled tight and need time to work it self down

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
check this out.

41_fire has attached this file: seat_5.JPG
41_fire has attached this file: seat_6.JPG

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.