Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea ive sold 12 of those around here so far and i just got them on tuesday. i think the style of hats and what people like is acoording to where you are from.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I would prolly buy a couple if they were a flexfit hat but mesh is not my style could you order some flexfit one and i will probly buy a couple

·
Registered
41 Posts
Make one in black with kawi green "logo" and I am all over it, if it is a fitted hat. I wear a size 7. I might buy a couple as well. I only wear black hats :)

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by ND ZX-6R
I would prolly buy a couple if they were a flexfit hat but mesh is not my style could you order some flexfit one and i will probly buy a couple
yea the flex fit hats will be the next type i buy.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i think thats a fine idea but if i were to do that it would only be a limited number. it does make alot of sense to do those colors since im selling on kawiforums, but i dont wanna start taking all sorts of request from people and be taken from what i already started. and besides i think gary the board owner may want to do that with all the kawi colors he's gettin clothes ready for the forum but he still has some time before they are all finished.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by vettjd01
no mesh. i need a fitted and with a big bill so i can bend it up kneegrow.
ha its funny how things change yer tellin me no mesh and you like to bend that bill. that mesh style is popular in socal and just about everybody rocks a straight bill!!

i got an idea....buy one anyway:D

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
breaking the bill? ^? If so thats and old ******* look you guys are ripping off LOL.

·
Registered
249 Posts
i'de rock one but i got the hair to pull off with a trucker hat lol feel free to ship me one ;)

·
Registered
249 Posts
Do i compete geeshhh. Yeah Tony Levesque is the real name check out the site. I'm sponsored by a few large companies as of next year some huge companies. I do a lot of east coast stuf. also a headliner in Judgement Day 4 and a few other DVD's. you name it i do it. ask the other forum members im pretty well knows all over the states now.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.