Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup guys.....

I'm thinking about getting a bike within the next month and wondered is there anybody here that has any clue on how much my insurance would be monthly or every six months for a 20yr old guy with a clean record looking to get a ZZR-6 or a 636.....

Thanks for any Help guys.......

·
Registered
279 Posts
Depends on a lot of things.

Who the carrier is will be the main thing. State Farm quoted me, a 23 year old single male with a good student and multiline discount, $81 a month. When I turn 25 it will drop to $26 a month.

·
Registered
380 Posts
I have State Farm. I'm 25 and I pay $22/month on my 636. That doesn't include medical though. I checked Geico and they quoted me $230/month. Also with no medical. My wife is 22 and she pays $22 on her EX250 because she's under 25. I would think you would be able to get it under $100/month but who knows. When you turn 21 I think your rates will go down. Mine did. Good luck and keep your record clean. I know a guy who was 24 and wanted State Farm to cover his R6. He had a couple accidents and a bunch of tickets and they wanted almost $300/month. Makes a big difference.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.