Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seems like a rash of '03s wrecked. Unfortunatly, mine is in that bunch, not completely my fault, but it could have been prevented. I was going to buy new fairings (mine aren't that bad anyway), so I can use the old ones on track days, but the local shops don't have the '03s on the computer, so they can't order any stuff yet. Oh well, it will get fixxed...[xx(]

Just thought that it might be interesting to see how many have dumped their new bikes already, heh heh

here is the details on mine, and the video/ pics...
topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=3781

C-Ya.....Skiv
http://www.SportbikeLinks.net
'03 ZX6r
'91 ZX6d
http://www.geocities.com/skiv_here/6r.html

"Pain heals, chicks dig scars, but glory lasts forever"

·
Registered
105 Posts
Went down 2 weeks ago. Too hot for a 15mph corner. Got new plastics on its way.
Just waiting for the engine case cover and you wont be able to tell.
Ordered new clip ons and tripel tree.

i was pretty bummed, but over it now.

Alex C
03 ZX-6 RR
Northern Va
Go Team Green!
Local Washington DC Area Riding and Social Gatherings Go here -->www.dcsportbikes.net

·
Registered
880 Posts
I went down about 3 weeks ago. Not my fault though i was backing up and the back wheel was still in some mud. The tire slipped and me and the bike fell[B)]!!!! The only thing that was damaged was the footpeg and my ego. I'm order framesliders cause i bet the next time i won't be so lucky.[8D]

Ryde or Dye, I'll Ryde Till I Dye!!!!

·
Registered
144 Posts
I came out of a store a couple weeks ago and my bike was on the right side!!!! Some moron apparently sat on it and dumped it over! I've had to tell numerous jerks to stop sitting on the bike. Maybe next time I'll get gray instead of blue. Now I've got to get new lower fairing, turn signal, etc. $1,600.00 in damage.

Woody

·
Registered
150 Posts
i dumped it when i lowsided... lost the right peg and did minor scrapes here and there, replaced the pegs with LH pegs for a 98 zx7r, needed a small amount of grinding at the mounting point of the peg to fit, cant tell tho. :)

"Death is Certain, Life is not."

·
Registered
266 Posts
my friend just totaled his 03. he only had it for a almost two months.. second bike he totals in les than 5 months.. the first one he totaled only lasted a month and it was a brand new 02 as weel

·
Registered
40 Posts
Originally posted by jwoody14

I came out of a store a couple weeks ago and my bike was on the right side!!!! Some moron apparently sat on it and dumped it over! I've had to tell numerous jerks to stop sitting on the bike. Maybe next time I'll get gray instead of blue. Now I've got to get new lower fairing, turn signal, etc. $1,600.00 in damage.

Woody
Please tell me you know who did it and you're gonna make them pay for the damages?!

Psycho by name, psycho by reputation.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I work at a Kawi shop and I've already had some people call me about fairings and parts. One guy even called up needing the price for a new ignition switch. I think you can figure out why...

·
Registered
144 Posts
I wish I did. He'd need some repair work as well!!!
Originally posted by PSYCHO

Originally posted by jwoody14

Woody
Please tell me you know who did it and you're gonna make them pay for the damages?!

Woody

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.