1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
:Hello:

·
Registered
8 Posts
I am also in the Ottawa region for the summer and getting my bike ready to do track days. Need a dyno shop. Anyone heard of M&D Motorcycle in Ottawa and are they good for dyno and general work for track bike?

·
Registered
33 Posts
04 636

im in arnprior, did a few t2 days last year some pro6 this year. getting tired of riding into the city to run ramps.

·
Registered
33 Posts
arnprior ramps

yes crash we do have ramps and i got to hit them at the end of the season, but they are kinda far apart so its hard to get a nice flow.......unless you use the emergency vehicle turnaround like a chicane. is still no innes.

·
Registered
328 Posts
you local?

local enough to have spent a few grand at the arnprior timmies LoL.

im moving to ottawa sunday. i have also used arnprior for teaching as its the closest place to where i am now for the M2 exit test, so we have to go there to use the 4 lane highways.

the drive test center in pembroke has an aproved local route however through the college (algonquin) our route is in arnprior for some reason.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Hey guys, i recently moved to Ottawa. I live in Gatineau, Aylmer. Im looking for some people I can ride with this summer. Can you PM me since I dont come here often.

Im 27 yrs old male
Got 2 x 636 2005 Magma Red, Shinny Blue Spare: Green set.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts