Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just checking to see how many miles are out there.I have almost 14000 on my 05.Also if you guys know when you need a vale adjustment?

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
33k on mine, did my valve check at 25k and were within spec but every bike is different as one guy on here lately said his were out of spec at 15k so when you get a chance check em.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know that part,but my mech said if it doesnt flux to badly on the rpm's then dont bother until you realy think it really is bad on the rpm's..

·
Registered
738 Posts
broke 3k today, i have had the bike since june 1st.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Check this out. I've had my 06 since march, and only have 1400 miles on it. Two weeks after I got it I had to go oversease for a few months, then came back for a month and had to go to a military school for 6 weeks. Now had ACL replacement surgery on the knee about a month ago and cannot ride for a few more months, LOL. My bike is practically brand new sitting in the garage under a cover. I limp by it every day just wishing I could ride.

·
Registered
121 Posts
i have 7,7xx on mine and got the bike in feb. havent done any services yet except oil changes and chain adjustments and bike still runs great.

·
Banned
495 Posts
3300 had for 3 1/2 months

06 636

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
I've already put like 5800 miles on it since April

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.