Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All of you are going to laugh at me! I have only put 129 miles TOTAL on my 9R. I have owned it since the end of last summer. [:p] Forget about oil changes...

·
Registered
367 Posts
LOL.... you talk up your nine so much 2000ZX9R, but in reality you dont even know your bike! [:p]

i got my bike in november (which is the end of spring down here) and since then have put 10,000km on it... or about 6200 miles

·
Registered
95 Posts
I have been through 1 1/2 tanks of gas... so about 160 miles but i was in New Zealand for 5 weeks and before that it wasn't running well (now it runs but needs to get taken to the shop still [V] )

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
10,100 miles on my bike since March 8th 06 when it was registered and insured. I just hit 14k last night and I got it with 3900. I did 3k of that in less than two weeks when I went to PA with the gf for two nights, came home for a night, and then went down to NC deals gap area with dad.

·
Registered
876 Posts
Originally posted by 2000ZX9R
All of you are going to laugh at me! I have only put 129 miles TOTAL on my 9R. I have owned it since the end of last summer. [:p] Forget about oil changes...
is that a joke? with your gearing that must be equal to like 90 real miles haha[:M114]

think I got about 4K on the season, mostly only weekend riding, but I'd have to check to be sure

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by badaszx9r

is that a joke? with your gearing that must be equal to like 90 real miles haha[:M114]

think I got about 4K on the season, mostly only weekend riding, but I'd have to check to be sure
No, it is at 129 with the gearing. When I ride 1 mile I put 2 miles on the bike. I have an excel spreadsheet to keep track of the miles. What was funny' the other week when the tripometer was at 99.9 it flipped over to 200.0.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Dude you gotta start riding more to justify paying insurance and owning that bike :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.