Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just in case a girl runs up on you asking for a ride! I've been meeting a bunch of guys recently who do this. Granted these are normally guys riding around on chromed out busas whith extended swing arms. If you do how often do random women aproach you for a ride?

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
No I don't...also, I always say no to the ones who approach me...not really that kind of guy who likes to be "chased"

Now if I see them looking at me and it's obvious that they want me to talk to them, then hell yes! I like the challenge! But as of now, I don't think I'll be going to talk to any girls...season has pretty much ended and I don't think the girl would like seeing another girl over at my house haha...

·
Registered
10,037 Posts
i have no rear pegs & seat cowl, where they plan to put there feet & behind?? :D

·
Steve Mcqueen Wannabe!
36,924 Posts
Is this a serious question? carrying a spare helmet so you can give rides to girls?

·
Registered
2002 ZX6R
26,947 Posts
Nope. I only have helmets that fit my big melon. And quite frankly if the girl has that size head, her body probably won't be too far behind in size and I have this thing about not wrestling in my weight class.

·
Registered
356 Posts
I have an extra helmet, but I only carry it when I know I'll be taking one of my good friends (she's the only one I know who knows how to ride passenger).

I've had at least 3 girls tell me "nice bike" (even though it's kinda old school), and we chat a bit, I'll ask if they ride, etc. But next time I need to remember to ask "Hey, wanna go for a ride sometime?". For some reason I always forget that part LOL! I think I'm oblivious...

·
Registered
182 Posts
Neg on the extra helmet. If they are asking me for a ride at random that means they probably are in sandals and a tank top. So no ride for them. I'm kinda a gear bitch when it comes to a rider don't want a girl with road rash all over but her protected dome. cause i remembered my extra lid.:D

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
no need for me. my girl has her own customer tinkerbell helmet that she wears and i dont usually pick up chicks on my bike. when i'm out on it i'm usually out to ride or commuting so i don't feel the need to have a chick on it. and dont ever give a girl ur lid and ride without one. first time you stop quick and she head butts you you'll understand why. its only happened to me while i had my helmet on but i can imagine it sucking without it.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
2 things...
1. i don't even think my 06 250 could run with another person on it (i'm 230lbs)
2. if some random slut got on my bike, my wife would stab my in the face. for real. no seriously she would.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yes this is a serious question! LOL

I have met a number of guys who always have a spare helmet atached to their helmet lock. Personally if you have a helmet hanging off the side of your bike then you must not plan on doing any serious ridding.. unless your idea of serious riding is to see how fast you can go in a straight line down the high way. HAH

·
Premium Member
3,048 Posts
i wish i had a spare helmet last night. i went to meet my friend tina at a bar and 3 of her gfs seperately asked me for a ride. my solution was of course 3 new phone numbers and im out lol.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts