Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I admit it I squid it sometimes so dont flame me for that. So I want to know for those of you that squid it sometimes, How many pairs of sunglasses have you lost? I just lost my 3rd pair today.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I ride occasionally w/ sunglasses... flame me if you wish.
I haven't ever lost any though. They're like $160 oakleys so its good I haven't I guess..

·
Registered
342 Posts
lost my oakleys about 2 months ago, this will be fifth or sixth pair of oakleys I lost. This pair was in my helmet when I went in a store and when I went to get back on my bike they were gone. It really upset me owning sunglasses, when I get good ones I lose them, when I get cheap ones they just break every week. I work in the sun everyday and its a sore suject to me actually. I literally threw a temper tantrum/nervous breakdown from losing that last pair. Its just not meant to be for me with sunglasses. Im now wearing a wallgreens Panama Jack pair that was 12 buks and there alright so far, theyll probably break my monday and Ill be on the fence again about getting another pair or expensive ones.

Man I hate sunglasses and cant believe somebody actually made a post about it for my to cry on.
Im with ya on lost sunglasses and it pisses me off.

·
Registered
420 Posts
I've lost a pair but i wasnt wearing them, i forgot to zip up the jacket pocket and they fell out [xx(] . I too ride with tinted visor. Maybe u should get some of those eyewear retainers or something. but then again they might look a little [:M26]

·
Registered
3,020 Posts
Originally posted by GreenEnvy
Nothing squidly about riding in sunglasses, assuming you have them on along with your helmet. It's great when it's sunny, but you know you'll be out past dark, so a tinted visor is not a good option.

I do it in the above circumstance, never lost a pair, the helmet keeps them on very tight.
[:+1] i've lost probly 5 or 6 pairs. all cheap ones though for that reason.

·
Registered
700 Posts
my head is too fat for my suomy to wear glasses, so tinted visor for me.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.