Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im just wondering what the ratio is on the site between people owning 2003 or newer 6RR or 6R or prior year 6R? Even though we all know the RR is better.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So what were trying to say is that people took advantage of Kawasaki's great bike deals this year. I wonder if the zx-6r and rr were the number 1 selling bike this year?

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
to rr's are heaver then one R[:eek:)][:eek:)]. one r is and faster

·
Premium Member
2,132 Posts
41 fire if you are saying that the RR is heavier than the R you are dead wrong.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Originally posted by falconeight
So what were trying to say is that people took advantage of Kawasaki's great bike deals this year. I wonder if the zx-6r and rr were the number 1 selling bike this year?

No offense, but kawaskis will never be the #1 sold bike for any year. They just aren't as popular any more, especially not with squids! But that's just one more reason why I love my bike so much. In a sea full of R6/1's and Gsxrs I like being different.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Originally posted by tommyboynjataol
Originally posted by falconeight

No offense, but kawaskis will never be the #1 sold bike for any year. They just aren't as popular any more, especially not with squids! But that's just one more reason why I love my bike so much. In a sea full of R6/1's and Gsxrs I like being different.
True dat. Though in my opinion for 03 the 636 was the best 600 you could buy, sales didn't reflect that. Yamaha r6's last time I heard were the best selling 600 of 03'. But I think Honda would have been up there to, if they didnt have such an expensive 600.

I've ridden 03 honda, yamaha, and kawasaki 600's, and though it has the cheating extra cc's there is no closeness in power. The 636 is a midrange monster, and I could never go down to a lower 600 again.

·
Registered
159 Posts
The 636 will eat the s**t out of an RR! The only good thing about the RR is the slipper clutch but you don't need one once you learn how to blurp the throttle.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by azzole
The 636 will eat the s**t out of an RR! The only good thing about the RR is the slipper clutch but you don't need one once you learn how to blurp the throttle.
Whats a blurp I have heard of a blip but not a blurp. Is that what comes out of a aliens ass. Hell both bikes are the 2 best 600cc bikes out there. They look like someone slapped it and pissed the fucker off.

·
Registered
619 Posts
I don't think you can say the 636 is better than a double R. The 636 is better for the street and the double R is better for the track. They are both fantastic bikes.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Originally posted by azzole
It's blip the throttle & a good rider on a 125 will make you look stupid.

·
Registered
364 Posts
If you ever take a stroll through texas, Id like to go riding with you azzole we will see how much difference there is in our two bikes

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.