• over 30

Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
woohoo first vote!! i got one season on my ninja and maybe 4? on my dirtbike..might have more

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Good to see there's two guys who voted with more than me. Hate to think I'm the riding geezer of the group. (18 years... got my first bike at 16)

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Regardless of years riding it's still never enough, that's what I love about bikes - you can always get a little better[8D]

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Haha Falcon - that's a lot like the first guys who flew the F-117. First flight was also their first solo and it happened only at night from "a secret airbase in the Nevada destert."

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
USAF only crashed one F-117 so you have some 'splainin to do!

Other one was shot down in Bosnia/Herzegovinia because the pilot screwed up and neglected to close the bomb bay doors after weapons realease - OOPS!

·
Registered
206 Posts
Originally posted by falconeight
20 Years including 2 in the Army. Nothing like riding in the snow with no lights in the middle of the night with a passenger.
Or riding through deep mud in the middle of a tank replen area with a whole regiment of tanks, APCs etc all chuntering around without lights. The phrase scared shitless comes readily to mind :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.