Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, u still got it cheap :) In Finland we have to pay 14480 € for it. With tax, and we just got our tax dropped, the price was abt 17000 € or something ;)

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Creep! [:0] That's 15,500 dollars!!!! [:0] Sounds to me like the Kawasaki importer up there is making BANK.

Typer, I charge most people between $8,500 to $9,100 on the road for 2003 ZX-6R's - you didn't get a bad deal. Obviously, I work at a dealership, but it's all to pay for a serious racing habit [8D]

Say NO! to Chicken Strips

·
Registered
10 Posts
..and the new Zx-6R is still worth the price even in Finland! :D IRL, you get about 10 % discount on the MSRP mentioned above but even then it is quite expensive compared to other countries where there is no special tax for cars and motorcycles.

+37cc
__
You can't beat cubic inches...

·
Registered
316 Posts
I paid under 8600 out the door. A little more than I wanted to pay, but not all bad. Well worth it.

-Cops want a hot pursuit, so entertain them! -Shadee

·
Registered
141 Posts
Just curious. I know I did not get a good deal even being in a different country. I paid about 7800 USD for bike itself. but tax, licensing, compulsory insurance, preparation swing my costs up to 8750!!
How much did you guys pay for the 636 in other countries?

·
Registered
141 Posts
Wow! 7200 out the door, that is a STEAL!
I think I could've gotten the R6 cheaper, but I am psyched about the zx6r after all the reviews! I think I will ride it rain and shine...

Originally posted by NX MX5

wow, i did alright i guess. i got the bike for $7500, $8200 and change out the door. Long Island, NY

Rob
www.oldoldz.com

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by Strong Bad

Creep! [:0] That's 15,500 dollars!!!! [:0] Sounds to me like the Kawasaki importer up there is making BANK.
Well duh, only thing is that our tax-free price is 8300 € according to the importer [:p]
But we just love to pay "small" taxes on everything, probably just a funny finnish tradition :D

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi,

I purchased used model 2002 ( 5 tkm on it )
It cost 11800€ ( it´s aroud 11500 USD )

As someone mentioned before, list price for new one is
14480€ here in Finland but you will get it aroud 13500€ after discounts....

-Markus-

·
Registered
49 Posts
I got my 03 636 for $8499 OTD (out the door).
(California, Bay Area)

> $8499 - Bike 03 636
> $ 301 - Full coverage insurance

And not a dollar more...

Edward

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Got the bike for $7,400 USD OTD

Then after I got this stuff (HJC CL-14, Pheonix 2.0 Joe Rocket, Gloves, Gold Visor, D&D Slip On, First Service Included, and Registration)

$8,571 USD OTD

I got a little ripped off on the stuff I bought from there. I know, but I just wanted it so bad...

A computer is only as smart as the person sitting infront of it.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Not a 636 but I got my RR for $7,750 USD OTD w/ $50 of free stuff (cleaners, tank pad, etc.).

Someone once said "ride faster than your demons can fly"

Alas, my demons are far faster than I...

·
Registered
10 Posts
I got mine for 10500 $CAN in Quebec. It would have been 10000 but it was 500 more for a red one since my dealer did an exchange with another dealer to get it. I’m an Native Indian so I don’t pay any tax (15% in Quebec).

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.