Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

How much for a 2005 ZX-10R

1K views 15 replies 12 participants last post by  yellow6r 
#1 ·
There is a brand new 2005 ZX-10R at a local motorcycle shop, and I am really interested in it. I am really unsure though what a fair price to pay would be, I'm afraid I'll get screwed over by the dealer. After taxes, licensing, and all that fun stuff, how much should I expect to pay for this motorcycle???

#3 ·
250 to a 04/05 10r is kinda crazy. just giving you and honest opinion. Its like riding a bicycle then jumping into a high performace car. its wayyyyyyyyy different. prices depend where you live and by now the 05 should be pretty cheap. you should be able to weazle it dow to the low 8's

#14 ·
Originally posted by bucktweet
i paided 9400 out the door for mine, back in january, so i would try to get better then that
Unfortunately that doesn't translate to California. $8,900 OTD is a great price here! I should have bought one when I had the chance. Now no one has them in stock around here, and if they order one it will be more than $8,900 OTD.

#15 ·
I got mine in december for 9500 OTD. Don't listen to them. If you have a good head on your shoulders then you'll be fine with a 10R. I went from a Honda Shadow to a 10R for comparison. Too be honest the 10R with newer technology is probably safer to ride than the Shadow. Just depends on how stupid you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.