Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Curious to know how much of a rip off these dealers are getting away with when it comes to additional fees above the MSRP price. I hear that some are charging way above suggested price as they know the bike is in such high demand. For instance, a local dealer (in Canada) is charging for the 2009 model just over $5,000 plus sales tax (5%). And of course they won't give you a break down of these or an explanation.
So, how much did your dealer ding you in extra fees for your 2008 model and (for those lucky enough to have one already) the 2009 model. In Canada and the US (since both MSRP are different)

·
Registered
1,150 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Actually I'm mostly interested in knowing the OTD price for the 09 model as a friend wants a bike and price gauging seems to be the norm. Guess I should have worded the thread as prices for the 09 model.

So, anyone?

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Actually I'm mostly interested in knowing the OTD price for the 09 model as a friend wants a bike and price gauging seems to be the norm. Guess I should have worded the thread as prices for the 09 model.

So, anyone?
its simple... just take the OTD price of any of the 08's in the previous threads and add 500 dollars to it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts