Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
For an 03? I wouldn't pay more than $7000-$7200 OTD. But that's where I live. Some how the dealers around here turn them pretty fast.

·
Registered
493 Posts
wow 7000-7200 the msrp is 7999 and dealers up there get them out the door for a grand less thats amazing considering they have to pay shipping and charge for minor assembly, they must charge a real grip for service or they would never make a dime

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
6,900 and it was a friends shop and I always send him people. but spend 2,000 in parts and mods. but oh well she worth it

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
i would spend around 6500 to 7000 in march of next year, but thats just me trying to get lucky.

·
Registered
345 Posts
i have seen them as cheap as $5999.00 for the RR and $6200.00 for the R don't ask me why since the RR was more expensive at first. check TRADERONLINE.COM. some dealers will match ads as long as you provide them with a copy of the ad.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Originally posted by drumannewman

wow 7000-7200 the msrp is 7999 and dealers up there get them out the door for a grand less thats amazing considering they have to pay shipping and charge for minor assembly, they must charge a real grip for service or they would never make a dime
They want to charge me 150$ to charge the battery, pull the protective wrapping off of the bike, and bend the mirrors to their normal positions. From reading the boards thats what I understand they do. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Their charge for shipping the motorcycle is around 230$. Someone enlighten me and let me know if Alamo Cycle Plex of San Antonio, Texas is trying to rip me off?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Holy Sh!t, I got had! I paid $8000 out the door with just a factory warranty. That's BS! And there isn't another bike shop around 50miles. Damn, at least i want that 4 year warranty someone else had.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.