Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i paid way to much for mine ($10k out the door) about 6 months ago.

now a friend is looking for a new 06 636 and im wondering how much they should be looking at paying OTD around this time of year and with the new 07's coming out??

what do you guys think?

·
ratherberiding
18,439 Posts
my roommate got $8600 OTD two months ago, so maybe $8500 0r the lowest $8400

·
Registered
20 Posts
I got mine used from the dealership with 1100 miles on with the extended warranty already purchased all for the great price of $7200. It is also the SE. I love it

·
Premium Member
2,888 Posts
$8300 O.T.D. With Tax and title fee paid by the dealer. <last friday when I got mine anyway>

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thats what i told her (yes her :)) is no more than $8500 OTD

i told her to actually get a used 05 one and she can find one for around $7k or so, but her parents are making her get a new one.

she wants blue, and i told her the 05 blue is WAY nicer than the flat 06 blue... but eh whatever. (still not as good as all black ;))

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
naw down here in south fl she can get that bike for 7800 or less may be even like 7600 cuz of the 07's i got mine 8000 OTD in july is green 06 with no miles, so less than 8000 is do able

·
Registered
197 Posts
It really depends on your region, so I would listen to your fellow Floridians... I had the dealerships competing over my butt. I called three, told them whoever gets the cheapest bid wins. Once I had all the offers, I called each dealership back one more time and told them what dealership pitched me. One dealership called the other and said I wouldn't be coming to pick up the bike and that they were a "friend" of mine. The dealership that was told I wasn't coming in called me and asked me "wtf?" and I was like, that's down-right dirty, so I bought from them.

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
Originally posted by tigersurvival
It really depends on your region, so I would listen to your fellow Floridians... I had the dealerships competing over my butt. I called three, told them whoever gets the cheapest bid wins. Once I had all the offers, I called each dealership back one more time and told them what dealership pitched me. One dealership called the other and said I wouldn't be coming to pick up the bike and that they were a "friend" of mine. The dealership that was told I wasn't coming in called me and asked me "wtf?" and I was like, that's down-right dirty, so I bought from them.
lol that's funny.. made me smile!
I paid 11 500 canadian

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.