Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone...so I found a brand new 09 ZX6R and I'm wondering if its worth its asking price...so I just want to know how much would you pay for a brand new 2009 6r?

I have worked out a price already, just wondering if its worth it...I really really like the bike, and I'm sure I'll be picking it up tomorrow...but I'm just wondering if its worth the offer they made me...

they claim it has never been ridden.

after a couple responses I'll tell you how much they want for it...

·
Registered
448 Posts
When you say brand new is it a leftover or just a bike which wasn't used much? Are you getting it from a dealer or private seller?

Edit: nada says average retail is 8k with the high being 9800. If you somewhere near 8k it sounds to me like youre getting a good deal. I'm assuming you won't have a warranty and a 3 year old bike with no miles would be a concern to me but that depends on how it was stored at that point (was it started, maintained, etc).

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
19 Posts
I wouldn't pay much over 8K if it's brand new. I got my brand new 2013 636 for less than $9400 before the extra fees.
If it's used than less than that but some folks don't move much.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I seen 2012 brand new in a dealership zx6r selling for 8000... dont buy it for that much.. i would pay 7000 most..

·
Registered
684 Posts
If it's never been ridden the odometer will tell the tale.

I was thinking about $7k OTD. but I doubt a dealership would let it go for that.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts