Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Go to this site which most of you may have seen, http://www.lgracing.net/LGRacing/video_files/Videos_index.htm
Than go to the one where the guy is standing on the passenger pegs doing a wheelie, now in this video the guy is going like 5 miles an hour doing a wheelie, how is that possible? Is it because of his position on the bike?

Drive it like you stole it

·
Registered
768 Posts
He has his right foot on the brake. Not sure how they modulate rear brakes like that. Same thing for 12s.

Dan...comfortable enough with his manhood to ride a 600.

·
Registered
768 Posts
I've seen my brother cat walk a Maxim. It can be done on a 6r if you know what you're doing. Don't look at me though to tell you how. =)

Dan...comfortable enough with his manhood to ride a 600.

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
you can do it on you 6r BUT the oil pan on the 6r are to small. so if your doing a wheelie and you land it white smoke comes out of the exhaust. the prob is that the oil pan drains back. it no feeding oil to your cyclinders.the oil pans on the 6r are to small this is no BS My friend works for a dealer and when to school for it . The gsxers and the r6 and the f4i have big oil pans and it does't happen to them.:(I know it sucks but o well ;).

"ON ONE WHEEL" [:p]

·
Registered
315 Posts
no need to do 12's anyway. i dont care how good you are that is one trick you WILL bust your bike doing. check out xxxtreme. it looks like an older video. i picked it up 2 days ago. these guys are the best i have ever seen. he rides a wheelie at 40 or 50 for atleast a mile. talk about balance.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.