Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, about 3000km's on, and i'm startin to get itchy...

If you would like to flame me, please type summin in notepad, and then upload it to some free ftp site, as I won;t be interested.

If you wuld like to help:
1. My concerns ar my sterring feels a bit shaky when I accelerate hard and change gears, almost like a tank slap, but i guesse not really slapping, jyst jerking from side to side really fast, is this normal? i guesse the wheel maybe lifts a bit and re establishes contact with the ground. If I come donw from a wheelie will I shake rattle and then roll? heh
P.S. i don;t have a damper, thats coming soon.

2. The guys seem ot do it so easily, do I have to double clutch or just maybe site more upright? Could i possible go right over backwards on my first try?

Thanks for any help.
Ciao

·
Premium Member
6,158 Posts
Sounds like your trying to power wheelie and not clutch-up, and that's a no-no. Yes, you can go over backwards on your first, second, and last tries, just cover the rear brake if you think your going to loop it. You might get better responses in the stunters forum, but do a search first ( they don't appreciate that every other thread asks the same thing you just did ).

P.S. - I'd say hurry up and get your damper if you're already experiencing wobbling/tank-slapping.

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
We have a section called Stunters Corner for that... there's a lot of good info and help in the sticky in that forum.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Spankyou!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.