Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a Ohlins damper on my TL and I'm about to part with it and start tracking my 636. Is there a way I can mount it on the 636? Here is a link to the damper.

http://www.onlineparts.com/OHLINS+STEERING+DAMPER+(OHSD157).html

·
Registered
394 Posts
duct tape it...seriously, you could get a skilled technitian to weld on some brackets for you, but good luck getting those off when you sell the 636. Your best bet would be to follow bugjuice's plan and ty to find an ohlins brand mount fit for the 636.

·
Registered
117 Posts
i was in the same predicament and then i bought a hyperpro and am selling the ohlins with the tlr this summer. you would need a mount similiar to the hyperpro mount. maybe i can take some pics of both to see if it is even doable when my damper comes in.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the replies guys, I'm gonna hollar at Calbike supply and see if they have a 636 mount kit laying around. If not I'll sell the ohlins and buy the hyper. Really pisses me off though, I just had a hyper this summer and sold it by mistake on a bike I shipped to TX. Forgot to take it off beforehand, it was on an R6 and I'm almost positive the way it mounted it would have worked.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.