Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking into purchasing some sliders or possibly even a crash cage, and I was wondering how well sliders actually protect your bike? If anyone has any information or pictures to point me in the right direction I would appreciate it!

·
Registered
162 Posts
Well they're frame sliders, not faring protectors, they serve their purpose though and for how cheap they are it's stupid not to have them. I would not recoment the no cut sliders, I have vortex myself and I like them but there's a few others out there as well.

·
Registered
266 Posts
[:+1] to everything gt636 said! Frame sliders work pretty well, as long as you remember what their job actually is.

·
Registered
980 Posts
I've crash tested a couple cheap ones on the track, best $50 I have spent. Only minor scratchs from a 50 mph low side![8)]

·
Registered
284 Posts
Originally posted by LilJayRR
I've crash tested a couple cheap ones on the track, best $50 I have spent. Only minor scratchs from a 50 mph low side![8)]

[:+1]

·
Registered
393 Posts
Just be careful before buying a cage or rails. If you plan on riding aggresive ar doing track days, they will touch the ground and you will go down (ironic huh).

·
ratherberiding
18,439 Posts
lp's held up well, the no-cut bracket bent but saved the plastics and the frame. Now i'll just throw away the bent bracket and use the frames slider again cause it's in perfect shape

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.