Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Where is hoser??
17,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The username hrctoys had a lot of stuff for sale on here and also on eBay. Did anyone on here buy anything from this character?? Did anyone on here buy something from this character on eBay??

I won two auctions for both left and right clip-ons and paid with PayPal and never received anything in the mail. I have received some of the lost funds from PayPal, but not all yet.

Post up your experiences, if you have any. Thanks!!

--David

EDIT: Please feel free to post up any information you have on this douchebag as well.

·
Where is hoser??
17,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I was checking the forum last night and I noticed that hrctoys had just listed a few items, so I posted up about my horrible experience. I immediately received a new PM on here and it was from hrctoys. From what he says, he never knew that I didn't receieve the product. The end of the story is that he refunded me the rest of my money and now I am at a zero balance with this seller. There still was no communication or discussion of the first transaction that went awry. Either way, I have all my money back and that is more proof as to why I use insurance when I ship items and I think that others should do the same.

--David

1 - 2 of 2 Posts