Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright guys,
This week i am heading to the Motorcycle safety course (BASIC) on Thursday & Friday to meet the requirement in europe of having a MSF course within 1 year.
I took the basic back in 95 and then again after some shit happened as well as the experienced course twice.
Now being i have been riding for like 20 years now and ride spirited on street and do trackdays, also race school and professional 1 on 1 training, i feel i am a somewhat experienced rider and know what the hell i am doing, how hard will it be to be do the parking lot circles and listen to a guy talk about how he is going to teach me shit to save my life?

anyone else go to this after a LONG TIME RIDING?

·
Registered
443 Posts
Take the attitude that you can help some of the new folks there. Most MSF courses are "led" or "facilitated" vs. straight-up taught. With the right attitude and "presentation", I'm sure the instructor will be willing to let you toss in your .02. At the same time, you never know when you're going to learn something you didn't know or hear something presented in a way you've never thought of before. Keep and open mind.

The "know-it-all-waste-of-my-time" attitude will only make it irritating and frustrating for yourself and everyone else.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts