Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To any and all.... I purchaced a couple of Items from Huge Industries, as were listed on the Aftermarket parts list on this site. The Fender Eliminator kit was great and as described... The $76 sliders Do NOT FIT.... And HUGE INDUSTRIES WILL NOT respond when you try and return an item. So if anyone out there know Mark And Claudia from Huge industries... let them know there is one pissed off and very unsatisfied customer in Colorado. So for anyone out there... Get your stuff elsewhere, do NOT go through HUGE INDUSTRIES... Cause im already out $80, plus the $80 I spent for Sliders that actually fit.

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Hmmmmmm... strange. I didn't get sliders from them, but I did order signal adaptors and I found the fit and finish to be excellent, and the customer service great. Sorry to hear that - what did they say when you called them?

·
Registered
192 Posts
Seeing all of the posts I assume a lot of you out there have purchased the sliders. I haven't bought anything from them, but thanks for the heads up.

·
Registered
940 Posts
hmmm...interesting...

I bought the undertail, front turn signals, and signal adapters and they work great...

and they arrived very quickly....

not responding....now that some BULLSHIT!...sorry to hear

·
Registered
140 Posts
Here is my bike with the fender eliminator, 4 signals, and sliders, all fit great. In addition Mark modified my eliminator so that my signals fit w/high mount exhaust, after the fact. I did notice that it did take him some time to respond, but he made everything right (without charging additional). Once I talked to him he told me he was sorry for the delay, and shipped the modified part the next day, very happy with the result. Just keep calling and get Mark on the phone, Claudia seems to not be helpful.
/forum/uploads/skywalker636/windscreen.jpg

·
Registered
206 Posts
I just talked with Mark and all his computers are down with virus problems and they are currently trying to get the data restored. Maybe this is why he's been slow to respond? Honestly, Mark and Claudia are two of the nicest people I've met in AZ and I've never heard of poor customer service coming from them. Do you have a name? I can ask him what's up with your situation.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
I bought signal adapters from them a little while ago and had no issues. Then I found that I got billed (a 2nd time) about 4 weeks later. Called them up, and they refunded the 2nd billing no questions asked.

Just keep calling, it will work out, they seem to be very nice people... but mistakes happen once in a while, even to the best of us.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Claudia does seem to be useless - here is an email I was forced to send Mark today:

Mark,

I thought I would make communicate a small problem I am having with hopes you may resolve it. Approximately a week and half ago I called you company and spoke to a woman. I inquired about ordering adapters to put small stalk indicator lights on my Kawasaki 2003 ZK6. The helpful person indicated she new exactly which part I needed and proceed to take my order. I was confident enough that I also asked to include with the order 4 black powder coated racing indicators.

A week and a half has gone by and UPS has not arrived. Today I called to inquire about the order. I was told by the same woman she was not in the shop and would call me back with the status of the order. After 6 1/2 hours I called back and politely indicated that I had not heard back from her and feared I missed the call (even though I gave her my cell phone). She apologized indicating she hadn't been able to make out the shop. She again promised to call me back later. It's now 7:44 in San Diego. No call.

Can you help me with this situation.

John Dwulet, MCSE

·
Registered
995 Posts
claudia is very useless. my sliders were lost during shipment and it took her forever to figure it out and call me back even after several calls to HI. once they realized what happened i had the new set in a few days.

are you sure they don't fit, are you installing them wrong? i could have sworn i had the wroing ones until i figured out how to take off the right side engine bolt.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.