Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
A 9 hugger won't work (different swingarm). I have had 2 different huggers... An ART one (absolute garbage, but pretty), and a stock 636 ('03-'04) hugger that I made fit... still keeping that as an option. Currently running no hugger though.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
have to drill holes (I did in the hugger itself). Do a search, there's a pic with one roughed onto my bike... and also ones of the ART junk. The 636 hugger I had I wound up having it to close to the shock, and it gouged it a little bit.

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Here's my Pyramid Carbon Fiber Hugger on my 2006 ZZR600.

Picture was taken two days before I applied the 07 "ZZR600" decals on the front cowling.

·
Registered
432 Posts
ZZR - That's a nice hugger...You don't happen to know if that one will fit an 03 636 would you?..

And go ride that tire in if you haven't already..Is that thing ever new in your picture....

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Yeah that picture was taken right after I got my Michelin Pilot Powers installed. The bike was still on the trailer the day I brought home after the new tire installation. I'm not sure if it would fit. Call Russell at Revs Performance in Atlanta and ask him.
1-800-787-2040

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
I am thinking about buying the $100 ebay hugger that looks simmaler to the devilbikes one. I want one and i think it looks good due to the cuts and not just a huge chunk of crap in the back like the devilbikes one has the cut outs on the side to make it look better imo..
Ben

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
[:+1]there was no other option the moment i saw that hugger. i knew immediately that's the one i wanted. the others seem too bulky...too much blue versus the cuts. as an added bonus, it really brings the wheels out at the same time. the picture doesn't do it justice

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.