Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a quick question... i've been trying to find out which one is the one with the leaks and all my investigating has brought me to believe that the CSC is the one with the Leak problems... can any of you verify this because i'm gonna be buying a Hyperpro RCS damper this weekend...

thnx in advance

·
Registered
19 Posts

i had been using the CSC for 4 years already and service it two times and still there is no leak. With proper servicing, i think the damper can last you longer:D

·
Registered
53 Posts
I have a side-mounted CSC on my bike. No problems so far, but I only had the bike since late August; I am not sure how long has that damper been on the machine. For what kind of stuff should I look out?
Thanks!

·
Registered
19 Posts
I service the damper every 1.5 year; servicing includes changing the oil and seals not sure if got change other things anot.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well i took the plunge went to the bike show and bought a puig DB and an all Gold Hyperpro RSC :)

i'll have pics up when my parts arrive next week!

·
Registered
518 Posts
who did you buy the damper off cause i need a replacement mounting braket for an 05.and im suprised you baught at the show alot was overpriced

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
who did you buy the damper off cause i need a replacement mounting braket for an 05.and im suprised you baught at the show alot was overpriced
i've been to a few places... i.e kahuna, vonn cycle and a few others... i found bluestreakracing on gtamotorcycle.com and they told me at the show the dampers would be $500 all in with tax... considering everyone else at the momment is $630 + tax i actually got a great deal! right now if you were too buy it off of there website it would be $500 + tax + shipping so i'm pretty sure the mounting bracket won't be that expensive...

www.bluestreakracing.ca all prices canadian

1 - 8 of 8 Posts