Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling for $315... don't really know how long it was used for... probably 1 or 2 seasons... what do you guy's think of the price??? has a very very small scratch....

should I even bother or do dampers wear out quickly??? sorry for the newb question but i just wanna know if it's worth it since new ones sell for $600+...

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
how long do they generally last for???

·
Registered
493 Posts
Don't waste your time with used, buy new from www.motomummy.com for not much more. They have the HyperPro for $399, GPR V4 for $360, and the Scotts for $431 all come with free shipping.

·
Premium Member
2,317 Posts
I love my HyperPro Damper. Works great! I got it used as well. Additionally, I spend $45 on all new hardware for it - meaning, all the screws and washers directly from HyperPro.

First, I installed it with the used screws that came with it. It was a bit disappointing.
Second, once the new screws and washers came in, I replaced all of them and it was just a dream riding with the damper. I did buy it cheaper than $315.

I'd say $315 is reasonable for a used one as long as all the hardware is there and not damaged in any way. I'm sure if you put it up for $250, it will be gone tomorrow. If you do - PM me, there might be some guys who would want it.

ILYA

1 - 4 of 4 Posts