Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
DEATH TO THE ISA!!!
10,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So tonight I went to Rutgers to visit one of my friends and I parked my bike in his frat house's outdoor parking lot. I parked next to another bike and headed inside. But 10 minutes later I'm worried about if I'm exposed or not so I go back and move the bike closer to the house. I moved it so that you couldn't see it from the street....yea, I'm paranoid. New Brunswick isn't a bad neighborhood but it isn't the nicest of places either.

So I chill with my friends for like 5 hours and we decide to leave. I get my shit but I can't find my keys anywhere. I'm lookin all over the room, in my jeans, my helmet, etc. and can't find them. I'm startin to freak out because not only am I paranoid about my bike (I check on it every hour...) but my spare keys are at home, which is 30 minutes away and its already 1 in the morning. So my friend says "you moved your bike....you leave em in there?" I said no because that's just retarded but checked anyway...

Lo and behold...my fucking keys are sitting right there in the bike. For five hours my bike was sittin there, keys in the mother fucking ignition so that anyone could steal it. I'm so paranoid about my bike that I can't believe I did it. I apologized to the bike and told her that I'd give her a good rub down tomorrow :D

God my heart skipped a beat when I saw those keys. I can't believe I was that stupid......

·
Registered
891 Posts
I got into a bad habit of leaving my keys in the ignition, because i always parked my bike in the garage or behind a locked gate at night. baaaaaad habit to get into

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
Yeah been there done that, left my bike in a movie theatre parking lot of all places...DUMB ASS.

so we go to leave and i am like shit where is my key?
start looking on the floor and all over, we finally head out and it was in the tail lock..thank god for noone stealing it..
Not so sure the insurance company would say well it was stolen as i left the key in the bike..

·
Registered
579 Posts
Fighting Falcon....you're a dumbass for that one. Lucky you didn't get jacked though. That's a good thing. At MotoGP this year someguy left his key in his bike and just walked right away. Lucky for him he parked next to me and I saw it first. Dude should've been having his biotch licking my balls when I gave him back the keys at the end of the day.[:M12]

·
Registered
403 Posts
Your lucky school is out at Rutgers. During the fall when classes are in full swing there are so many drunk kids out there.....At least nothing happened to it.

·
Premium Member
11,912 Posts
I've only done it while working on my bike outside the house, while walking away for a few minutes and all it takes is a few seconds... Not good wherever you do it.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
I've done that on the bike and the car...looking all around the house, blaming everyone for taking my keys, and then that feeling hits you..."nah, I couldn't have done that....COULD I?" lol that is a bad feeling. Glad no one took your ride man!

·
ratherberiding
18,439 Posts
scary, so scary...i've done it once for a few minutes when someone was like "did you leave your lights on?" Could you imagine if it got stolen and the cops/insurance ask you how they stole it?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Funny you bring this up...Just this morning after I got to work my other coworker who rides and parks next to me in the same spot came into my office an threw my key on my desk. I left it on my seat which is where I set it when I take my gloves off and then undo my helmet strap etc. Of course I grabbed my gloves of the seat and left the key sitting there. This is the second time I've done this.

·
Registered
154 Posts
the [:M94] be lettin ya know. JK. glad to hear none of yall lost your bikes do to not paying attention to the details

·
DEATH TO THE ISA!!!
10,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by sh0ck3r
the [:M94] be lettin ya know. JK. glad to hear none of yall lost your bikes do to not paying attention to the details
haha...one of my friend's frat brothers actually smokes and rides all the time.

the kid must have a death wish...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.