Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi i am a new owner and rider or a 200 zx600-j1 and i need some help with finding body work and all of the all the things that are in the front of this bike like a speedomiter,lights all isstuments in a nut shell please help!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the bike was stolen-recovery bike that i bought from an auction and it has no body work and no instraments at all but everything else is in very good shape

·
Registered
363 Posts
Ebay is the first place to look under kawasaki zx6r. Then post a wanted post on this forum and continue to check the for sale section. Then if you just cant find a part try the numbers listed on the intro to this site, under OEM parts. The third number down seemed to have the best prices for me, but they are all good. I had to rebuild my bike as well.

If you are patient, grasshopper, you will be rewarded.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Like they said, you can find the stuff on eBay. Search in eBay motors, parts and accessories, motorcycle and then in the search window "ZX" and check the box discriptions. Side and tail plastic from '98 on will fit. Some of the plastic and the headlight from the '00 up ZX-9R might also fit. The upper fairing has to be '00-'02. Bit and pieces that you can't find on eBay you can get cheapest at ronayers.com.

One option is to make it a steet fighter. Then all you would need to get it on the road is a headlight and instruments.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.