Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i did a small search didnt find anything so if theres a thread out there just post it but

like an idiot after taking my bike for a quick ride after getting the 5150 rearset raisers i left my keys in the bike, on. when i went to gather my gear to go back out to meet up with some friends i realized i had left them in the ignition. run outside, dead. it just did the clicking noise thing. I charged the battery until just now (bike died around 11am) and when i started the bike up no headlights :confused:. low beam nor high beam come on and i have the HIDs from that group buy a little while back.

any kind of help or check list would be awesome i already checked the wiring but nothing. I'm hoping i didnt ruin the bulbs or blow them

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
check them, and replaced them, the high beam came on but no low....then i rechecked the wires and i had to flip the connection of the HID and it work thanks sushi....rep

·
Registered
53 Posts
you know that your hid pop'd your fuse becuase you have both high & low beam on when you start your bike. you need to start the bike with the low beam only and it's better to change your 10 amps fuse to 15 amps.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts