Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to this forum and plan on buying a (hopefully) 2008 Kawasaki 250R in blue. Any suggestions or warnings I may need to know of before buying one? I am 21 years old and 5'8.5" and 170 lbs. Are the 2009s coming out soon? If so, any information on them? I hope I am not being a newb, but I want to make sure I get all of the right information before buying one. Also, please list the pros and cons. :)

·
Registered
204 Posts
:Dyou better start calling some dealers now and hop on a waiting list if you want to buy a new one... Good luck finding em... they go fast..

·
Registered
170 Posts
they go fast..
Really? All of them? I thought only the green ones do... and the rest go slow and get passed up by mopeds. At least that's what I read in this 250 forum. I just read another post where someone said they have black, and got passed up by grannies walking down the road :confused:

:Laughing rolling:

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
^^that shit wasn't even funny..

didn't even get a smirk/smile/grin... nothing!

put that post in the corn bank.

·
Registered
141 Posts
True... most reps I hand out are for those who help make my work day go faster.... by making me laugh....;)
OKAY....

One night, Pinnochio's girlfriend says to him, "This stinks. Every time we make love I get splinters."

So Pinnochio goes to Gepetto to ask his advice. Gepetto says, "Sandpaper, my boy, that's all you need."

A few days later Gepetto runs into Pinnochio and says, "So how are you doing with the girls now?"

Pinnochio says, "Who needs girls?"

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
OKAY....

One night, Pinnochio's girlfriend says to him, "This stinks. Every time we make love I get splinters."

So Pinnochio goes to Gepetto to ask his advice. Gepetto says, "Sandpaper, my boy, that's all you need."

A few days later Gepetto runs into Pinnochio and says, "So how are you doing with the girls now?"

Pinnochio says, "Who needs girls?"

haha... not bad.. i'll rep you for that.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts