Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im so stoked, I got fired from my crappy job 2 weeks ago and I decided to apply at places I though I would like working at. Would'nt you know I went to a kawi shop and got an on the spot interview as a service writer. I just got the call today that im hired and I can come in monday for my first day. Im so happy, the people that hired me kind of went out on a limb for me as I have no experience in this type of work, other than working with people and having good computer skills. So I needed to yell to you guys about it, thanks for listening.
Matt [:eek:)]

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I like it to until I have to get it serviced or buy parts. If you interested Im selling it. And gino im doing some research on that deal today.
Thanks, Matt [:eek:)]

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
You lucky fugger!!!! I'd love to geta job at the local shop here but it wouldn't pay enough to cover my expenses....I checked b4 I got this job last year.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have been working there for alsmot a week and I love it and I guess that I blew them out of the water with how quick I picked up on it. I dont think they realized how good with bikes and computers i was.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.